Thank you for attending the 2016 conference in Houston!
- We've started a wrap-up of the conference. We'll be adding award winners, social media stories, and other information soon!
- We've published a round-up for presenters: details on projectors, accessibility, and more!
- Registration is available starting at 8:00am in Houston.
- The Women in TC luncheon is SOLD OUT.
- Browse the ATTW 2016 conference program.
- Follow the re-launched ATTW Bulletin or ATTW-L mailing list for conference news and information.
ATTW is an active organization of teachers, researchers, and teacher-practitioners of technical communication across a range of academic and professional institutions. Members of ATTW work in graduate and undergraduate programs in technical communication, media, engineering, rhetoric, writing studies, and English, among other complementary research programs.
ATTW produces Technical Communication Quarterly, a leading academic journal, which publishes research in varied areas including communication design, pedagogical approaches, the role of digital technologies, ethics, the rhetoric of workplaces or professions, and research methods. Other ATTW publications include books, bibliographies, and the ATTW Bulletin. ATTW also provides a mailing list and social media tools to encourage connection, conversation, and collaboration among members.
The annual ATTW conference precedes the Conference on College Composition and Communication, offering a full day of presentations, posters, workshops, and the Women in Technical Communication luncheon. Research methods workshops are held the day before the conference.